Monday, February 27, 2012

Adam Melling wins ROUND 1 at 2012 QUIKSILVER PRO GOLD COAST VS Joel Parkinson and Dane Reynolds

TOOLS Adam Melling (AUS), 26, took out an action packed heat against Joel Parkinson (AUS), 30, and event wild card Dane Reynolds (USA), 26 at QUIKSILVER PRO GOLD COAST ROUND 1. All three surfers lit up the Snapper lineup with massive turns and deep tubes, but it was Melling who put his Lennox Head pointbreak experience to good use by catching the best waves. “It’s feels great to win that one!” Melling said. “I saw in the news and they were calling it the Dane (Reynolds) versus Parko (Joel Parkinson) heat and I was thinking – what about me, I’m in this one too. Both of those guys surf unreal and I happy to get the win, my boards are feeling good and my body is fit and I’m hoping for a big year.”

Melling was on his new signature pad TOOLS ADAM MELLING PRO MODEL, designed for high performance surfing with Mt.Fuji Lock System:  http://www.toolssurfaustralia.com.au/1/product.php?id_product=15

Check out Melling's heat highlights :
http://quiksilverlive.com/progoldcoast/2012/heat_review.en.html#quality=med&round=205&heat=285

No comments:

Post a Comment